Why you should sell THIS investment program
- Unlike commonly traded shares or commodities, investment monies are used to acquire depression-proof assets, so your clients will appreciate the opportunity to have their assets assured against deflation. You are therefore helping to protect their assets even under the most adverse economic conditions - such as a depression, stock market crash, or currency revaluation. By investing in attractive, essential services, continued demand and therefore profitability is ensured.
- It will appeal to environmentalists: all the activities indicated have a positive effect on the environment: from sustainable agriculture, the increased oxygen supply by the planting of trees on properties or the simple turning of propellers in rivers; eradication of existing toxicity in the soil, elimination of salt-runoff from farms; to a non-polluting community, and transportation which uses either non-polluting sources of energy or minimizes existing pollution levels.
- It will attract Muslim investors who insist on strictly following Islamic law: all the transactions of the company will be in full conformity with Shari'ah. The world’s one billion Muslims have about $100 billion U.S. to invest, an amount growing by an estimated 15% annually, according to Rushi Siddqui, who tracks the performance of Koran-safe companies for Dow Jones financial services. Churches and other religious institutions will likewise find it a comfortable investment.
- It will be a safe haven for institutional investors, most of whom have invested funds at some time in high risk areas and need the comfort of a stable investment vessel to minimize risk and save face in an economic downturn.
- It provides options, and opportunities to interface with the management of the various intermeshed projects: investors may choose any one or several of the various areas for specific investment; or may invest in the holding company to benefit from the overall plan.
- The projects are too low-key to attract the attention of terrorist attack – a major concern today. Activities have been reassessed to ensure that no terrorist group would be attracted to any of the products or services involved in our projects.
- Your commission up front on investment monies received is 3%. At the minimum investment level of $100,000 this amounts to at least $3,000 per sale, payable as soon as the deposit clears at the bank.
- Your income does not end with the sale, unlike investments in the stock market. Dividends are normally paid annually as directed by the shareholders at Annual General Meetings. On the minimum investment of $100,000 a dividend of, say, 10% would amount to $10,000 for the shareholder, and your commission on that dividend would also be 10%, which would amount to at least $1,000. This is residual income, which continues to come to you without further effort, so long as the shareholder retains these shares.
Shares bought on your behalf, or on behalf of your spouse, do not qualify for up front commission. This rule has been made to reduce the possibility of misuse of information. However, residual income will apply as normal.
- This program has been based on the experience, knowledge and competence of a group of international experts (see separate document) in a wide variety of fields, all known as paradigm pioneers (those responsible for changing the way things have been done traditionally) and the efficacy of methods used has been documented by universities, researchers and practitioners worldwide. It has evolved over a 15 year period as a depression-proof, ethical, environmentally-sound, diversified business venture, immune to the dangers of terrorism – a very important factor in the year 2003.
The information set forth herein is believed to be reliable. It must be recognized however that predictions and projections as to the company’s future performance are necessarily subject to a high degree of uncertainty and no warranty of such projections is expressed nor implied hereby. At the moment, this is a Request for Expression of Interest only – once sufficient interest is confirmed in writing to the corporation’s representatives, the timetable for the offering of shares will be published.